Force Temporary Services, Inc., has the experience, human resources and tools to supply your company with the ideal personnel for vacant positions. In this manner we help you to obtain consistent and long-term financial results. We are your best choice for all your requirement needs. Our commitment and customized services distinguish us from our competitors. We acknowledge that each client has special needs and we create special solutions.
- Professional Placement – Direct hire candidate with the client. As a part of these services we carry out the pre-qualification of the candidate for the position and the initial interview as well as being responsible for past employment verifications and testing require by the client. We offer 30 days replacement guarantee if the candidate does not meet the expectations of the position.
- Temporary Jobs – Hiring staff to complete a project for a limited period of time.
- Temp to Hire – Hiring an employee under direct contract with the client after the temporary contract ends.
- Human Resources Consulting – We offer consulting in the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Personnel and Organizational Development, Compliance, Employee Relations, Health and Safety.
- Specialized Recruiters
- Professional staff with over 18 years in recruitment and employee selection.
- Experience in critical placement, high volume, and executive positions.
- Master Database
- More than 40,000 passive candidates in our exclusive database named Regis
- Interview & Perfect Match
- Professional interview process to assure an excellent perfect match between candidate, job description, and company.
- Force Assessment Center
- This is our test center where we have over 700 electronic tests to evaluate knowledge and candidate7s skills required by the customer.
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Managing unemployment claims.
- Payment of employer and payroll related taxes, such as: Social Security, Disability, State Insurance Fund, State/Federal Unemployment, Income Tax, Chauffeur Insurance.
- Interview rooms available in our offices for your convenience.
- Electronic attendance records or time sheets according to clients request.
- Payment to employees via direct deposit and electronic payment stub sent via e-mail.
- Management of standards, policies, and applicable regulations for temporary employees.
- Performance evaluations according to the requirements of the position and customer needs.
- Prompt replacement of temporary employees who resign the position or whose contracts are
- Periodic evaluations to assess the quality of the service we provide. Identify customer needs, and to offer different alternatives.